More Pertaining to The OJ Simpson Case & Saga

More Pertaining to The OJ Simpson Case & Saga

Brian Heiss, a staunch OJ Simpson supporter & ally of OJ Simpson's parole attorney Malcolm Lavergne, tweeted me on twitter he has, the way I understand him, some very damaging documentation concerning Tax statements (IRS & State) pertaining to Fred & Kim Goldman. Here's my question and Brian's answer to me on Twitter:
I also asked Brian another question regarding this situation here:
As of this time with my blog-post, I have not heard back yet from Brian Heiss.

I was down at the criminal court house in late January, 1995. I had been in The Prosecutions office(Bizzare Story) discussing Rocky Bateman and other situations pertaining to the murders of Nicole Simpson & Ronald Goldman. When I finished with The Prosecution(shaking my head, saying to myself, WTH), I decided to try and talk to someone on OJ Simpson's defense team. I went to the back of the criminal courts building, and low & behold, there's Johnny Cochran and Robert Shapiro getting into a very large car. I yelled out at both of them:
"I want to talk to you two"
Shapiro & Cochran got into the back seat of the car, turned their heads, and both if them looked at me, and I could read Shapiro's lips saying to Cochran:
"That's the guy"
No doubt whatsoever in my mind they knew I was somehow "connected" to Rocky Bateman. No doubt in my mind at all.
I lived in what I call the "Dark World" for quite a long time. It's how I got to know Rocky Bateman in a "round about way," and how Rocky eventually became my nephew-in-law through marriage. Rocky Bateman also lived in the "Dark World" for quite a long time.  And, with "people" connections," connected to Rocky, it's how I "fell into" being told about "happenings" (plural) at Spahn Ranch when Charles Manson and his so-called "Family" lived there. Serious Stuff.
This happened after my January, 1969 encounter with Charles Manson.

Brett Cantor's murder had absolutely NOTHING to do with the murders of Ronald Goldman & Nicole Simpson. Brett Cantor "Infringed" on a "Group's" territory conducting "business," and then snubbing his nose, so to speak, at them. A NO-NO in the "Dark World."
Faye Resnick:
In my investigations into the 875 Bundy murders on June 12th, 1994, I heard some very Bizzare stories from people regarding Faye Resnick, Very Bizzare. Are they true? I had/have some very reliable sources.
No doubt Ms. Resnick dabbled in the "Dark World." OJ Simpson for sure had connections in the "Dark World." Why did Faye Resnick go into hiding shortly after the murders of Ronald Goldman & Nicole Simpson? Her dabbling in the
"Dark World" made her aware things could get Extremely "Edgy." Give Faye Resnick credit for having the know-how to not become a victim.
Mark Fuhrman:
For all readers, please put in your google search engine:
Mark Fuhrman alibi youtube
Click on the link:
Mark Fuhrman's alibi proves to be false.
This YouTube video was made by a man named Bob Fusco
(Bob has a copyright on this video), and oh does he prove something. Mark Fuhrman, by his own words, is in 2 places at the same time, and right around the time of the murders of Nicole Simpson & Ronald Goldman. Whew. Why did Mark Fuhrman Lie about this situation? Perjury?
Also, the Los Angeles Police Protective League barbecue, was held on Saturday, June 11th, 1994, NOT on June 12th, 1994.
Hmmmmm?

Mario George Nitrini 111
-----------
The OJ Simpson Case


Comments

  1. i think mark furhman and ron shipp had something to do ith the murders of ron and nicole or knew who murdered them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I will be fair.........

The OJ Simpson Case & Saga....